Why we like it
- Built on the edge of a gorge, this fabulous bush home offers breathtaking views across the Waterberg
- Sleeping up to 16 guests, it has a friendly and intimate atmosphere and can be booked exclusively
- Complimentary riding lessons and safaris are offered from a team of experienced guides
- The private malaria-free reserves is home to over 40 species of game such as the rare brown hyena, aardvark bushbaby and porcupine
- The lodge welcomes children of all ages
About Ant's Hill
The spacious cottages benefit from huge folding doors and the thatched lodge roof that blends into the bush. Adorned with exotic furniture and brightly coloured African fabrics, Ant's Hill is both sophisticated and comfortable. The draped four-poster beds are seven foot wide and each bathroom is spectacular, offering sunken baths and waterfall showers. Great pride is taken in their sumptuous home cooking, dining outside whenever possible under shady trees. Set amongst boulders on the edge of a cliff, the infinity swimming pool cascades over the lip of the gorge. A range of activates are on offer including walks, games drives, mountain biking and horse riding suited for all ages and abilities.