Why we like it
- This refurbished main colonial house is situated in a natural amphitheatre
- The six luxurious en-suite bedrooms accommodate a maximum of twelve guests
- Enjoy fabulous horse riding safaris, guided bush walks or game drives
- The malaria-free reserve boasts an abundance of game, including white rhino, magnificent sable antelope and a vast variety of other game
- The lodge welcomes children of all ages
About Ant's Nest
The original homestead with its wide verandas has a classic African atmosphere. Nestled in landscaped gardens, the expansive swimming pool blends naturally into the surroundings. Ant's Nest is perfect for small groups, honeymoon couples or families with children of all ages. Sumptuous cuisine, served in a variety of secluded and alternative places, bush breakfasts, lunches under the shade of a sheltering tree and dinner under the stars are all part of the daily routine.