Why we like it
- A secluded luxurious, private and uniquely designed lodge
- Five spacious, lavishly design suites all with sweeping views of the African bush
- Night drives with night vision goggles and hi-tech torches
- Private cookery lessons with the expert chefs
- Exhilarating safari activities by foot or in the open 4x4 specially adapted safari vehicle with knowledgeable guides
About Molori Safari Lodge
Deep in the heart of the Madikwe Game Reserve set high on a hill is the utterly beautiful Molori Safari lodge. With five private glass fronted suites each with a private pool and large outdoor deck area this is extravagant safari living at its best. The team at Molori are gracious and friendly. You will be welcomed by traditional African song into the tranquillity of the African bush and into the unique world of Molori.
With four dining rooms, your private suite and the African bush dining locations are varied and the cuisine is delectable, begin the day with a champagne bush breakfast. Rejuvenate with spa treatments the perfect reward after spending time in the dusty bush. For younger guests there is an interactive junior ranger programme, children are welcome to stay from six years old and one of the suites has two bedrooms creating the perfect family safari suite.