Why we like it
- Located in the historical Constantia Valley
- A beautiful restored manor house and wine cellar set in 9 acres of landscaped gardens
- Facilities include three heated swimming pools ( two are solar-heated) a tennis court, Gary Player designed putting green, a D&D Spa and hairstylist
- The Cellars-Hohenort is a Relais & Châteaux property
- The hotel welcomes children of all ages
About The Cellars-Hohenort
The Cellars-Hohenort boasts 52 individually decorated rooms and suites. With panoramic mountain and garden views the owner-managed Cellars-Hohenort is the perfect place to stay outside of Cape Town.
It is a must for those looking to add a delicious dose of peace and tranquillity to their life in the oldest winelands in "the cape" - a mere 15 minutes drive from the city centre and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Set on nine expansive acres of world-renowned gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery.
A range of award-winning culinary offerings, a relaxing D & D Spa and Hairstylist, a Gary Player designed nine-hole golf putting and chipping green, a tennis court and much more ensures that The Cellars-Hohenort is the result of Liz McGrath's 20 years of hard work, love and endless inspiration.