Why we like it
- A romantic and elegant camp nestled in the private game reserve of the Singita Grumeti Reserve
- The tented accommodation is opulent and colonial in style and full of treasures from the explorer era
- Additional activities such as archery, stargazing safaris, mountain biking and tennis are all available
- Highly trained chefs take care of all the meals using locally sourced organic produce
- A highlight of a stay at Singita Sabora Tented Camp is a hot Air Balloon ride over the Serengeti Plains (additional cost)
About Singita Sabora Tented Camp
Singita Sabora Tented Camp is situated on the Serengeti plains of the Grumeti Reserves. The area encompasses 400,000 acres of unrivalled wilderness and forms part of the famous migratory route, which is traversed by hundreds of thousands of animals every year.
Nine luxury air-conditioned oversized tents each feature an en suite bathroom with a bath and outdoor shower, dressing area, reading area, viewing deck with Swarovski spotting scope and a library lounge tent. The main area of the camp offers a dining room, bar lounge with satellite television, DVD player and library, elevated viewing deck and a swimming pool. There is wireless internet access if needed.