Why we like it
- Built in the style of an Edwardian manor house
- Each cottage has a private veranda with a Swarovski spotting scope and a heated infinity plunge pool
- As well as the game activities the following are also available archery, lawn croquet, stargazing safaris, mountain biking and two outdoor tennis courts
- There is a spa, yoga classes and gym facilities
- The Luxury Private Retreat is the perfect choice for a family or couples travelling together with its beautifully appointed 4 bedrooms
About Singita Sasakwa Lodge
For those in search of solitude, Singita Sasakwa Lodge is the ideal place to stay. Set in a 340,000 acre private concession, on a hill with dramatic, elevated views, guests have this wild stretch of Africa all to themselves. Nine beautifully appointed air-conditioned cottages, each with four-poster beds, en suite bathroom and a private infinity-edge pool overlooking the sun-kissed Serengeti plains. The area is home to large herds of game that provide incredible sightings all year round - skillfully guided and far from the madding crowds. Dedicated, personal service and relaxing spa facilities enhance the experience.