Why we like it
- Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is the only lodge in the Lake Manyara National Park
- Enjoy private sundowners and lakeshore picnics
- Ten intimate elevated tree suites each with their own private deck
- Activities on offer are morning, afternoon and night game drives to discover Lake Manyara National park
- Relax by the swimming pool or treat yourself to a personalised massage in your own suite
About Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
The game-rich surroundings include large herds of elephant and buffalo, along with soaring trees, a tranquil lake and mountain escarpments. Designed to create minimal impact on the environment, the ten stilted tree house suites are a sophisticated blend of intimacy and romance, ensuring privacy and exclusivity in a cool, leafy environ. Classically elegant tree houses with a living space boasting large windows and earthy, understated features, while the en suite facilities include an inviting outdoor shower and a roll topped bath. Breakfasts and picnics are served on the lakeshore, weather permitting. Food is exceptional at the lodge with the interactive kitchen making sure that all guests needs are catered for creating sumptuous treats.