Why we like it
- Located on the rim of the Crater
- A seasonal camp closed in April and May
- Excellent location by the quiet Lemala access route only taking fifteen minutes to traverse onto the crater floor
- Walks are offered along the crater rim and into the forest with the local Masai
- In close proximity to Ol Moti and Empakai craters
About Lemala Ngorongoro
Lemala Ngorongoro has eight luxury canvas tents and 1 luxury family tent. The style of the camp is classic East African Hemingway's each tent having two large single beds or a super king double bed, 24 hour solar powered lighting, a flush loo, 40 litre safari shower, running water for the basin, wooden flooring and tea & coffee.
Each luxury tent can accommodate a triple while the family tent can accommodate 4 to 5 guests. Lemala Camp offers private lunches on the Ngorongoro crater floor and breakfast with the Masai, these are optional (additional charge).
The location of the camp is ideal for the early morning crater trips with a team of staff and guides to look after your ever need this truly is an incredible camp to stay at to experience the Ngoronogoro Crater.