Why we like it
- An authentic bushcamp in the heart of the Serengeti
- With only eight beautiful tents you can expect superb service from the team of outstanding staff
- Contribute to responsible tourism with Dunia Camp, which supports local communities, and as a bush camp it leaves no damage to the wilderness
- Drinks and supper are served around the atmospheric campfire
- Visit from March to June for the ideal time to get into the thick of it with the migration
About Dunia Camp
Dunia Camp is made up of eight simple yet elegant tents raised on the side of Nyareboro Hill offering exquisite views over the grassy savannah of the Serengeti. The camp uses natural, locally-crafted materials wherever possible, creating a camp with an African soul that leaves no footprints. Sit out on your veranda with your morning coffee as the sun slowly creeps above the horizon, dine in the open sided mess-tent, or sip ice cold drinks by a roaring camp fire to tales of the days adventures –everything pays testament to nature, not isolating you from it, but encompassing it.
The camp itself comprises of luxury en suite tents and the main area, with lounge section and dining area. There are plenty of places to relax after game viewing: choose to recline on your veranda, or kick off your shoes and curl up with a book in the lounge - someone is always on hand to serve ice cold refreshment. Dining is a real treat here, especially considering everything is made fresh in the bush. For those looking to connect with nature, Dunia Camp is the choice for you.