Why we like it
- A luxury lodge in a stunning setting in the central Serengeti
- Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, modern fitness centre and a Four Seasons spa
- Each guest room, suite and villa has modern amenities such as a flat-screen television, air conditioning, a private refrigerated bar, high-speed Internet access and an IDD telephone
- Learn about African culture and history at the Discovery Centre
- The complimentary Kijana Klub offers children and teens a fun way to spend their time in the African bush
About Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is a luxury lodge perfect for travellers who wish to experience the wonders of the Serengeti with all modern conveniences. Experience thrilling Serengeti game drives and rare opportunities to connect with the local people and culture. The Safari Lodge boasts 77 secluded guest rooms, suites and villas, an elegant spa and an infinity pool. Dining is an exceptional experience at the lodge with African inspired cuisine offered in three restaurants, a bar and a well-stocked wine cellar to complete the superb cuisine.
Relax in the beautiful Four Season's Spa, with six individual spa treatment rooms overlooking the Serengeti Plains. The accommodation is beautifully appointed all with stunning views and private balconies the Terrace Suites enjoy private plunge pools. For the ultimate in privacy and luxury the Presidential Villa is incredible complete with a private butler and its own animal watering hole makes it the perfect choice for an exclusive stay in the Serengeti. Children are welcome aged two and over.