Why we like it
- A modern lodge tucked away in the rugged kopjes of the remote north of the Serengeti
- Far from the crowds of the central area, you will benefit from a more authentic safari experience
- Relax in your grand suite with private plunge pool and floor to ceiling windows for unimpeded views
- Walking safaris are also on offer, a rare treat in the Serengeti
- In June – October Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge offers the best location for the Great Migration
About Lemala Kuria Hills
Everything at Lemala Kuria Hills is about the view. The painstaking process of selecting a location for the camp has really paid off, and its location is second to none. Located on top of a hill it’s in prime position for viewing the Great Migration between the months of June to October and views from the camp cascade down into the Serengeti below across a rocky landscape of boulders and kopjes, with sandy paths leading from the main area of the camp to the accommodation, which is spread out across the camp for privacy.
The accommodation is very spacious in comparison with other tented camps, leading out from the main dining and lounge area. With so few rooms the camp is peaceful and the swimming pool – set by itself up on the hill with fantastic views – is rarely crowded, but you’ve got your own plunge pool too for additional privacy. The main area is calm and relaxed and all seating faces out of the huge windows. During your stay you will be lavished with fine cuisine lovingly prepared by the lodge chefs – every night will be different with eight locations in which to dine. Finish off your exhilarating day of safari with a G&T around the roaring camp fire to another perfect sunset.