Why we like it
- Lemala Ndutu is a seasonal camp located in the Ngorongoro Conversation area on the border of the Serengeti National Park
- Activities on offer are full day game drives with the ability to drive off road and bush walks with an armed guide
- Eight luxury tents and one family tent all en suite with flush toilets and a safari shower
- A seasonal camp open from 15 November to 15 April
- An excellent camp for all giving phenomenal wildlife experiences
About Lemala Ndutu
Perched on the edge of a permanent marsh, Lemala Ndutu is the ultimate amphitheatre for the wildebeest migration between December and April when it's nine luxury tents are relocated from the Mara area to Ndutu region.
The camp is situated inside the Ngorongoro Conservation Area along the border of Southern Serengeti. Tucked away under huge umbrella thorn acacias, Lemala Ndutu offers fantastic views of the marsh which attracts a large number of plains game and predators alike.
The tents are appointed with large beds with warm duvets, wooden flooring and rugs, 24-hr solar lighting, en-suite bathrooms with a dressing area, flush toilet and a safari shower; all the tents are spacious and very comfortable.
The mess tent offers a separate living and dining area contemporary in design with a central bar area and is beautifully decorated with comfortable leather sofas, chandeliers, side cabinets, rugs and chests reminiscent of a bygone era.