Why we like it
- An intimate seasonal mobile camp located on the Mara River or the Southern Plains of Ndutu
- Activities on offer are full and half day game drives and bush walks are on request when the camp is located in the north
- Meals are served in the main dining tent or private bush dinners
- Both areas where Olakira is based have been chosen to maximise the wildlife experience
- Olakira Camp aims to deliver an authentic safari experience
About Olakira Camp
Olakira Camp is an intimate mobile safari camp made up of eight spacious and comfortable tents with en-suite flush toilets and safari showers. Each tent features a king size bed, and private veranda with a stunning view. The camp moves twice a year between carefully chosen campsites, allowing for superb game viewing at all times. From December to March, the camp is in the southern Serengeti, or Ndutu area. From June to November the camp moves to the very north of the Serengeti, near the Mara River.
While in camp, storytelling, board games, star gazing or relaxing with a book amidst the sounds of the bush are some of the activities which can be enjoyed. When the camp is in the north, a crossing point directly in front of camp allows for spectacular game viewing whilst enjoying breakfast. Private meals in the surrounding bush can also be arranged.