Why we like it
- Singita Mara River Tented Camp is located in the Lamai triangle
- A contemporary camp with original works from African designers
- Remote and unspoilt in 98,000 acres of untouched wilderness
- Sustainable living the camp has been made from natural and recycled materials and is 100% "off the grid" relying entirely on a custom-designed solar power system
- Excellent opportunities to view the annual migration of wildebeest
About Singita Mara River Tented Camp
Singita Mara River Tented Camp is located in the Lamai triangle, the northernmost tip of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. This camp is a contemporary take on the classic East African safari. Each tent offers priceless solitude, peace and sheer luxury of space with its own private deck and viewing area and a beautiful outside bathroom. With only six luxury tents accommodating a maximum of sixteen people ensures a personalised and exclusive safari experience.
The main area of the camp has a plunge pool with ample seating for relaxing in the midday sun with a book or just to view the spectacular scenery around. There is a covered lounge and dining area as well as sundowner bar tent, all with views looking over the Mara River. Singita Mara River Tented Camp is an exceptional camp and the quality expected from a 'Singita' property. The camp is closed in March & April when there are long rains (good grass and game viewing after this). Otherwise this area is superb throughout the rest of the year.