Why we like it
- The Frangipani Spa features Zanzibar's first spa offers a selection of world class facilities, health and beauty treatments including the trademarked Après Safari Treatment
- Some of the activities on offer beach volleyball, pedal boats, canoes, snorkelling trips to the lagoon by boat, windsurfing and sailing, kite surfing and padal boarding
- The PADI Rising Sun Dive Centre, offers all diving services from beginners to advanced
- State of the art Fitness centre with personalized instruction
- A choice of four restaurants and four bars
About Breezes Beach Club & Spa
Situated along the pristine beach of Bwejuu amid landscaped gardens of whispering palms, you will find your terraced room or suite tastefully decorated in ivory tones with teak wood finishes and Zanzibar carvings. All rooms are fully aircondiioned with ensuite bathrooms, refrigerator and a personal electric safe box and hairdryer. Experience the Sultan's Bath in the Frangipani Spa, soak in scented oils and water strewn with exotic flowers before a pampering massage. Try a fusion of Indian and Swahili spices at The Sultan's Table. Stroll for miles on a white sandy beach and enjoy an excellent variety of watersports.
There is a wonderful opportunity to meet the local people of the Island in the nearby village of Bwejuu, take the Swahili day trip organized as part of a community project called "Breezes for Bwejuu!" Visit the homes of the local villagers, see the clinic and meet the children in their school and nursery. This is a unique perspective into the true culture and way of life of Zanzibari people. The proceeds of the tour go directly to a fund, which Breezes have set up to benefit the village.
There is a large swimming pool at the resort as the sea at Bwejuu is tidal. A family owned and run business a personalised service and warm hospitality awaits.