Why we like it
- A Classic luxury hotel on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Step back in time, surrounded by Victorian elegance
- All rooms have a private balcony or terrace
- Unique dining experiences either on board The Royal Livingstone Express or underneath The famous Monkey Tree
- Only a 15 minute walk to the impressive Victoria Falls via the hotel's own private entrance
About The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara
The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara is located on the forested banks of the Zambezi River, upstream of the mighty cataract where it thunders into the Batoka Gorge. The epitome of luxury in the heart of the African bush, the Royal Livingstone provides 173 spacious, en suite air-conditioned luxury guest rooms each with a private veranda. Luxuriously furnished with crisp white linen and large beds, bathrooms feature spacious showers and Victorian style baths. Wildlife pencil sketches adorn the cool ivory-washed walls, reflecting the textures and moods of the Zambezi River. It's cool lounges and shaded verandas seem to exude the elegance and luxury of an earlier, more courteous age.