Why we like it
- Panoramic views of the Batoka Gorges
- An intimate camp with 12 luxury tents all complete with a bath with a view
- Exclusive Elephant West camp ideal for a family travelling together in search of exclusivity
- Fresh seasonal ingredients are used to create traditional African dishes
- The perfect place to stay before or after a safari to visit the magnificent Victoria Falls
About The Elephant Camp
The Elephant Camp is located only ten minutes from the Victoria Falls in a private concession within the Victoria Falls National Park. With an emphasis on exclusivity, the luxury tented suites all have private decks and plunge pools.
Overlooking a waterhole that is fed by natural streams in the rainy season that rush down to meet the Masuwe River, and the Zambezi gorges below the Falls, the camp has a beautiful location. The main lounge and deck area are great places to while away the afternoon with a good book.
The main camp welcomes children over 7 years old while Elephant Camp West will accommodate children of any age if taken exclusively.