Why we like it
- Set within Zambezi National Park
- Spacious family suites for larger groups
- Beautiful infinity pool looking over the river
- Panoramic sunset views from private viewing decks
- The perfect place to stay before or after a safari in Zimbabwe
About Victoria Falls River Lodge
The tents at Victoria Falls River Lodge are luxurious and overlook the Zambezi River – it’s so close you can see the spray in the distance. 'Tents' is perhaps an understatement: raised on decks under vast thatched roofs, each tent is roomy and tastefully decorated with enormous beds, freestanding baths, comfy sitting areas and open plan bathrooms with both indoor and outdoor showers. Each private deck affords gorgeous views of the river. Eight of the luxury tents have their own private plunge pool. Family suites offer an adjoining tented room. Game drives, river cruises and bird watching are all fantastic ways to pass the time. Fishing and walking safaris are also available. The lodge serves what it describes as 'true African cuisine', offering fine dining that bursts with local flavours, using the freshest produce and herbs.