Why we like it
- Sophisticated and stylish complete with innovative marine technology.
- On A&K voyages we limit the capacity to just 199 guests allowing for more shore excursions and cabins with private balconies
- Le Lyrial is equipped with the most eco-friendly technology available
- The most comfortable accommodation available on any polar expedition ship
- Cabin Categories 6-8 on deck 6 receive the complimentary services of a private butler.
About Le Lyrial
An A&K voyage to Antarctica offers an opportunity to experience the world's most pristine region at its very best especially while on board the comfortable and sophisticated 'Le Lyrial.' Enjoy its stunning blue palette inspired by the Vega star, all-balcony staterooms and suites, and the finest expedition staff cruising the Southern Ocean today.
The Restaurant offers gourmet and international cuisine while The Compass Grill delivers casual indoor and outdoor dining for breakfast, lunch and themed dinners. Le Lyrial features the latest communication navigational and safety equipment. Spacious and elegant the communal areas are the perfect place to find a quiet corner, while the Panoramic lounge and Terrace is more social. The Club and the Theatre provide your night entertainment with live music or lectures about the magnificent Antarctic.