Why we like it
- Le Lyrial is sophisticated and stylish, complete with innovative marine technology
- A&K limited capacity of just 199 clients meaning more shore excursions and cabins with private balconies
- The most comfortable accommodation available on any polar expedition ship
- Cabin Categories 6-8 on Deck 6 receive the complimentary services of a private butler
- The ship is equipped with the most eco-friendly technology available
About Le Lyrial
An A&K voyage to Antarctica offers the opportunity to experience the world's most pristine region at its very best on board the comfortable and sophisticated Le Lyrial. Enjoy its stunning blue palette inspired by the Vega star, all-balcony staterooms and suites, and the finest expedition staff cruising the southern ocean today.
On other cruises to different destinations, she carries more than 264 passengers: on voyages with A&K, we limit her capacity to just 199 clients. Fewer passengers in turn allows for more shore excursions each day and cabins with private balconies for every guest.
Relax in the on-board spa and hammam or take a dip in the outdoor heated saltwater pool with panoramic ocean views to the horizon.
The two on-board restaurants offer a selection of gourmet and international cuisine while the airy and elegant communal areas provide the perfect mix of quiet corners and sociable spaces. By day, enjoy a series of enriching lectures by leading experts about your natural surroundings. Then by night, the Club Lounge and the Theatre take care of your evening’s entertainment with a variety of live music shows and film screenings.