Why we like it
- Charming boutique hotel that feels like a home away from home
- Ideal location close to the Independence Monument, Royal Palace and the National Museum
- Friendly and professional service
- Western, Asian and Khmer cuisine with daily Apsara Dance Shows
- La Rose Foundation helps raise and employ vulnerable children from the local area
About La Rose Suites
Located in the heart of Cambodia's capital sits La Rose Suites, a hotel inspired by the grandeur of Angkor Wat and architecture of French Indochina. Each of the 68 homely rooms and suites were designed with elegance and comfort in mind. While many suites overlook the lush tropical garden and salt-water swimming pool (and separate kids pool), each stunning room features a large bathroom equipped with powerful rain shower and separate bathtub, high ceilings, electronic safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities and a warm comfortable ambience designed for a more relaxing sojourn. There are one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment suites which feature separate kitchen. Locally designed and traditionally styled furniture and amenities are fused with a unique interior décor utilising natural elements giving the room an air of sophistication. Room sizes range from 45sqm to 120sqm. La Rose Suites tranquil setting is perfect for holiday-makers in search of a calm and relaxing atmosphere.