Why we like it
- Raffles Hotel le Royal is situated in the heart of the city, close to Wat Phnom
- Dining options include Retaurant le Royal for French and Khmer cuisine and Café Monivong for its sumptuous buffet and a-la-carte menu
- A superb spa offers a wide range of treatments combining traditional and modern techniques
- The hotel has a lap pool and family pool
- Other facilities include bars, lounges and cafes, a fitness centre, gardens and a shopping arcade
About Raffles Hotel Le Royal
For over eighty years, the Raffles Hotel le Royal has been the choice of royalty, dignitaries and celebrities travelling through the capital of modern Cambodia, Phnom Penh - and is, without doubt, the premier address in the city.
A grand, colonial style hotel, it was reopened in 1997 after an extensive and tasteful restoration by Raffles International. Today, it offers world class facilities with an elegant, but relaxed style and service that is second to none.
The rooms and suites retain the elegance and stylish ambience defined by the hotel's classical design. Offering a choice of views overlooking the beautiful tropical gardens and swimming pools from private balconies, they are wonderfully intimate spaces, and feel more like upscale apartments than hotel rooms.