Why we like it
- Superb location near the renowned 12th century ruins of Angkor Wat and in easy reach of the art district
- Experience authentic first class Cambodian hospitality
- The hotel features an Indochine Spa, fitness centre, and two swimming pools
- Refined interiors with graceful garden settings create a residential feel to this luxury hotel
- Stay in the finest suite accommodation in this magical city
About Park Hyatt Siem Reap
Previously the Hotel De La Paix, one of the Cambodia's top-rated hotels it has been refurbished adding it the iconic brand of Park Hyatt. The hotel now boats 104 rooms and suites, with two restaurants, one bar and a retail bakery. A fusion of ancient Khmer tradition and modern art deco, this luxury hotel is also just a short drive from the intriguing temple city of Angkor Wat. Cuisine of French and Indochine inspiration is a feature of the main restaurant, The Dining Room. In addition, the bar lounge, Living Room and the deli-patisserie, Glass House, feature comfort fare. "Carefully sourced, thoughtfully served' is the underlying philosophy behind each and every culinary journey Park Hyatt Siem Reap delivers. It is a 15-minute drive to both the Angkor Archaeological Park and the Siem Reap International Airport. Choose Park Hyatt Siem Reap for a perfect haven for relaxation after a busy day exploring the clusters of local craft shops in the Old Market.