Why we like it
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor is situated only a few kilometres from the ancient Angkor complex
- Dining options include the international buffet at Café d'Angkor, fine dining at Restaurant Le Grand, a barbecue at the Poolside Terrace or an Asian style buffet and Cambodian cultural show at the Apsara Terrace
- Raffles Amrita Spa offers treatments combining the best of Western technologies and Eastern therapies
- A 35m lap pool is inspired by ancient royal bathing pools
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a library, beautifully landscaped gardens, and, nearby, a wonderful local night market
About Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
Raffles Grand Hotel D'Angkor is a grand historic hotel that has been sensitively restored to its original architectural elegance, to offer guests a flavour of colonial times. Located in the heart of Siem Reap, close to the majestic Angkor Wat, it offers convenient access to some of the most intriguing ruins of the temple complex.
The hotel's 120 rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with Art Deco country style furnishings and Cambodian object d'art, reflecting the period architectural theme. Room options range from staterooms and suites to superb two bedroom villas.