Why we like it
- Contemporary hotel located in the heart of the capital
- Within walking distance of Beijing's top attractions, such as Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven
- Residence Club rooms enjoy a wealth of benefits including complimentary afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- Discover the best of authentic Chinese cuisine at fine dining restaurant, 8 Qi Nian
- Watch the sun set over the city at YIN on 12, the hotel's elegant rooftop bar
About New World Beijing
New World Beijing Hotel is centrally located in one of Beijing's fastest growing commercial districts and situated close to the cultural attractions of The Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. As one of the first five-star hotels in the area, the 309-room property features a low-rise design complementing the surrounding residential area, consisting of 258 Deluxe rooms, 34 Premier rooms and 17 Suites.
Satisfying the most discerning palates, New World’s restaurants include Tang, a casual café serving freshly brewed Chinese tea, the market-style Tian Tan Kitchen with live cooking stations, traditional Chinese restaurant 8 Qi Nian which serves regional dishes from Guangdong to Sichuan, and a rooftop bar. There is also a ballroom, function rooms, an executive lounge, health club, spa and indoor swimming pool.