Why we like it
- Centrally located, The Peninsula is ideally located as a base from which to explore the city centre
- Two elegant restaurants offer a choice of traditional Cantonese cuisine and Asian fare
- The Peninsula Spa by ESPA offers a wide range of treatments in a serene setting
- The hotel has an indoor heated pool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a fitness centre, steam rooms, saunas and the most prestigious shopping arcade in Beijing
About The Peninsula
A landmark building in Beijing, The Peninsula exudes an atmosphere of luxury living - exemplified by the highest standards of service and flawless attention to detail.
Behind the imposing, traditional Chinese architectural-style exterior, subtle Chinese influences enhance every room and suite. All are spacious and decorated in classic earth tones with elegantly streamlined furniture and modern electronic systems with fingertip controls, and have sleek white marble bathrooms.
The overall feel pervading throughout this hotel is one of opulence and lavish indulgence - from the restaurants and bars to the apartment style rooms and suites. It is widely accepted as the premier five star hotel in the city.