Why we like it
- Luxury village-style resort in the Chinese province of Sichuan.
- 111 suites, three Garden Villas and two Pool Villas.
- Eco-friendly resort promoting responsible travel.
- Children are welcome at the excellent Kids Club.
- Close to the Panda Breeding Research Centre and the ancient town of Jiezi.
About Six Senses Qing Cheng
Located at the picturesque gateway to the majestic Qing Cheng Mountains, Six Senses Qing Cheng has been designed to complement the UNESCO World Heritage & Natural Cultural site nearby Dujiangyan. Inspired by the surrounding landscape, the spacious suites and villas blend regional architecture with contemporary touches and bright splashes of colour. The Courtyard Suites can be joined to form a private area comprised of four courtyard suites, ideal for families and groups. The resort's informal all-day restaurant serves mouth-watering dishes from around the world and regionally, with many of the ingredients sourced fresh from the organic garden. The Qing Cheng Mountains have great historical importance as the birthplace of Taoism and there is plenty to explore and discover in the beautiful surrounding area: spend a day visiting the world's largest stone carved Buddha in the scenic area of Leshan, stroll through the quaint little town of Jiezi and sample the piquant local delicacies, or white water raft through the forested mountains of Hongkou.