Why we like it
- Many rooms open onto a terrace conservatory
- West Lake is one of China's most picturesque setting
- Jin Sha is a high-style Chinese restaurant, serving fine Shanghainese, Cantonese and classical local cuisine
- The designer spa offers traditional Chinese and Asian therapies
- The resort has two swimming pools
About Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake
Four Seasons Hangzhou melds centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style in a tranquil enclave woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Nearby is the city of Hangzhou, labelled 'the finest and the noblest city in the world' by Marco Polo.
The resort's 78 guest rooms are enveloped by views of the forest glades, traditional gardens and the beautiful West Lake. Inside they are the most spacious in Hangzhou, and décor blends centuries of Chinese tradition with chic designer style, whilst seamlessly incorporating the latest technology for business and entertainment.