Why we like it
- All rooms afford superb city and/or harbour views
- Nestled among designer stores and premier business locations, the Mandarin Oriental boasts one of Hong Kong's most prominent addresses
- Five restaurants serve a diverse array of superb cuisine - from French to Cantonese
- The Mandarin Spa, Hong Kong's first authentic Ayurvedic Sanctuary, offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of health, beauty and massage treatments in Asia
- The hotel has an elegant lap pool
About Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
Located overlooking the glittering Victoria Harbour, the Mandarin Oriental has been at the epicentre of Hong Kong's social and business scene since 1963. Following a recent redesign, along with superb attention to detail, it is a haven of luxury in the heart of the city.
Each of the hotel's 502 rooms create a sense of space whilst maintaining an intimate atmosphere. All exhibit an Oriental theme offset by luxurious details such as silken cognac drapes and honey leather club armchairs. The bathrooms offer spacious showers and are finished with travertine stone and Black Forest Chinese marble. Most of the rooms have floor to ceiling windows to maximize views across the city and its harbour.