Why we like it
- Situated on the banks of the Huang Pu River, the Hyatt occupies an unbeatable location at the northern end of the Bund
- Dining options include "Dining in the Kitchen" at Aroma, authentic regional cuisine at Xindalu-China Kitchen and western cuisine at the super-chic, 30th floor VUE Restaurant
- Yuan Spa offers a range of treatments based on traditional Chinese techniques and European cosmetic practices
- The hotel has an indoor pool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a fitness centre and classes, a patisserie, hair salon and an in-house florist
About Hyatt on the Bund Shanghai
Hyatt on the Bund Hotel Shanghai is a 5 star luxury hotel, uniquely located on the banks of the Huang Pu River at the northern end of the Bund. The suites and rooms offer spectacular views of the Bund and Pudong, whilst the central location is ideal as a base from which to explore the city.
Modern and minimalist, yet plush and comfortable, rooms are decorated in a clean, simple style with quality furnishings and fittings and state-of-the-art facilities. All have marble bathrooms with rain showers and soaking tubs, but the stars of every room are the floor to ceiling windows and the spectacular views beyond.