Why we like it
- Yangzi Explorer has the largest cabins and suites on the river, all with private balconies
- It is one of only two five star vessels operating in the astonishing Three Gorges region of China
- The vessel's exclusive private dining rooms for two offer delicious à la carte cuisine and a selection of French and new world wines
- The vessel has an impressive on board spa
- Other facilities include a fitness centre, a two-tiered theatre, coffee lounge, viewing lounge, Cigar Bar, sun deck, and multi-language library
About Yangzi Explorer
Elegant and stylish, the Yangzi Explorer is perfect for relaxed cruising through spectacular and ever-changing landscapes.
Carrying just 124 passengers, compared to the 300 plus accommodated on other cruise ships, the Yangzi Explorer offers the finest and most personalised service on the river - in fact the vessel carries one member of staff for every guest on board.
Effortlessly stylish, the cabins are huge, and all have floor to ceiling windows to afford wonderful views of one of the most spectacular waterways on earth. The vessel also carries a staff of experienced, knowledgeable guides, enabling guests to join on shore excursions to learn about the river's history and ecology.