Why we like it
- Surrounded by rows of rice fields and volcanoes in the background make Ijen Resort and Villas a beautiful place to stay
- Located just over 600 metres above sea level
- Facilities at the resort include a spa and a mountain spring swimming pool
- Glenmore restaurant offers meals throughout the day all created with local fresh produce
- Each room or suite has a private balcony with a stunning view
About Ijen Resort and Villas
Ijen Resort and Villas is perched on the edge of Ijen National Park in east Java near the village of Banyuwangi. There are 30 rooms and suites at Ijen Resort and all boast superb views from the private balconies with spacious, airy interiors. Large windows, dark woods and light linens create an inviting atmosphere and bath tubs add a touch of luxury to the suites.
Ijen Resort and Villas is located at 643 metres above sea level, in the remote village of Randu Agung, Licin Banyuwangi. The closest village is a group of dozen of houses 700 metres downhill. The nearest real village is located at about six kilometres away, making Ijen Resort and villas an isolated retreat within four acres of beautiful gardens.