Why we like it
- Jiwa Jawa Bromo is situated 2000 metres above sea level
- Activities available from the lodge are mountain biking, horse riding, volcano tours and sun rise trips
- Each room at the lodge has stunning views
- Enjoy freshly ground gourmet coffee at The Café
- There is an art gallery housing some of the stunning photographs of Bromo and the surrounding area
About Jiwa Jawa Bromo
Jiwa Jawa Bromo has nine cabin style rooms simply decorated allowing the stunning views to be the main focus of the room. Jiwa Jawa has an incredible location to experience Mount Bromo at sunrise along with the amazing 360 degree views. The Café serves gourmet coffee along with freshly baked banana treats.
The Gallery often houses photograph exhibitions as well as having an array of photographs of the area for guests to view. Plenty of umbrella-shaded benches are scattered around the property for guests to bask in the pleasing climate or panoramic views. Come night-time, the open stage affords a delightful space to sit and admire a sky filled with glimmering stars.