Why we like it
- Luxury phinisi, a traditional Indonesian dual-masted sailing ship
- Custom-made interiors from teak, rattan and other locally-sourced materials
- Five well-appointed suites including a sumptuous master suite
- Fully-licensed PADI dive centre and spa therapist on board
- Travel wherever you wish: empty beaches and spectacular coastline can be entirely yours for the day
About Alila Purnama
Ijen Resort and Villas is perched on the edge of Ijen National Park in east Java near the village of Banyuwangi. There are 30 rooms and suites at Ijen Resort and all boast superb views from the private balconies with spacious, airy interiors. Large windows, dark woods and light linens create an inviting atmosphere and bath tubs add a touch of luxury to the suites.
Ijen Resort and Villas is located at 643 metres above sea level, in the remote village of Randu Agung, Licin Banyuwangi. The closest village is a group of dozen of houses 700 metres downhill. The nearest real village is located at about six kilometres away, making Ijen Resort and villas an isolated retreat within four acres of beautiful gardens.