Why we like it
- Luxury phinisi, a traditional Indonesian dual-masted sailing ship
- Custom-made interiors from teak, rattan and other locally-sourced materials
- Five well-appointed suites including a sumptuous master suite
- Fully-licensed PADI dive centre and spa therapist on board
- Travel wherever you wish: empty beaches and spectacular coastline can be entirely yours for the day
About Alila Purnama
Alila Purnama is an authentic phinisi-style ship which has been cruising the seas of Indonesia since 2012. The name translates as ‘The Full Moon’, reflecting the enchanting night sky in this exotic locale. 10 clients will discover superb services and fantastic facilities on board, and a chance to explore the natural world.
This extraordinary vessel is 46 metres long, with four deluxe and one master suite. Three decks feature comfortable daybeds where you can enjoy a mesmerising panorama over the lush coastlines of these scattered islands. All furniture on the ship is custom made and sustainably sourced from natural materials such as teak and rattan.
Every need is taken care of by a crew of 16. Luxurious meals are prepared by an expert resident chef and served in the ambient dining area. There is also a resident diving instructor and spa therapist, enabling spectacular underwater adventures and blissful rejuvenation. Time at leisure is enriched by an on-board library and an atmospheric lounge bar.