Why we like it
- Private charters for individual couples or small groups
- A fully licensed and equipped PADI Dive centre on board
- Activities available on board are diving and an array of watersports
- A spa program can be created to suit individual needs
- A traditional Gaff Rig Phinisi hand built by the Master Konjo boat builders of Sulawesi
Silolona is a powerful hand crafted traditional wooden sailing vessel newly built from the finest tropical hardwoods to German Lloyds specifications by the Master Konjo boat builders of Sulawesi.
The magnificent Silolona blends the best of the traditional spice island sailing vessels with all of the modern amenities and safety features one would expect in a vessel of this quality.
Silolona's tastefully appointed décor, spacious decks, delightful Asian fusion cuisine, full range of aquatic activities, and the smiles of her dedicated professional crew provide the perfect setting for sojourns of discovery.
Sail across the old spice routes to discover phenomenal scenery and cultures, some of the best dive sites in the world are waiting to be explored, visit the Komodo dragons on their island or simply relax on a deserted beach.
The crew are experienced and are ready to take you on an adventure of a lifetime at your own pace. The Silolona welcomes families and children and the experienced crew can tailor life on board to suit all.