Why we like it
- Secluded resort situated on the golden sands of Medana beach, Lombok
- An intimate village of 20 pool-villas and 30 garden and oceanview pavilions
- PADI-certified dive centre offers snorkelling, diving and deep-sea fishing
- The personalised service makes your stay truly memorable
- Combine your stay with The Oberoi Bali and explore two islands in one fabulous trip
About The Oberoi Lombok
An idyllic hideaway bordered by shimmering ocean and the golden sands of a private beach, the Oberoi has an intimate, informal ambience. Thatched-roof villas and terraced pavilions nestle in 24 acres of tropical gardens, bordered by lush rainforest.
The air-conditioned villas and pavilions are full of local character, mixing local crafts and materials with clean lines and excellent facilities. All have expansive, shaded terraces with raised dining pavilions, and lovely gardens made private by walls of pink-tinged local limestone. If you are looking for extra space, we recommend the Two Bedroom Villa with pool. At over 375 square metres, with a palatial courtyard, its own shimmering pool and beautiful ocean views, it is the height of spacious luxury.An excellent spa offers revitalisation after a day of exploration, whilst candlelit beach dining ensures a romantic experience not to be missed. For a breathtaking wildlife encounter, the Oberoi Lombok Turtle Release Programme offers a unique view of turtle hatchlings in their natural habitat.