Why we like it
- Located in the signature multi-use, Kyoto Station Building
- The hotel is home to over 1,000 pieces of contemporary artwork
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and the lobby
- 535 stylishly furnished guestrooms, including 21 suites
- 12 fine restaurants and bars
About Hotel Granvia Kyoto
Located in the upper levels of Kyoto's recently rebuilt railway station, the Granvia Hotel Kyoto is the most convenient as well as one of the most luxurious of Kyoto's hotels. The Granvia offers excellent service, impeccably comfortable rooms, and a desirable selection of restaurants and bars from which to enjoy the city lights at the thoroughly modern heart of the old capital. Despite the location, the Granvia Kyoto's cosy rooms are perfectly quiet, and seem a world away from the fascinating, busy station building.