Why we like it
- Located in Tokyo's central Marunouchi area
- Elegant and contemporary in style all guest rooms boast the finest Japanese linen with a spacious bathroom
- The Evian Spa is the first to be opened in Japan
- The hotel boasts four distinctive restaurants, three bars and lounges
- A 20 metre pool and indoor Jacuzzi area are surrounded by a terrace that embraces the expansive view of Tokyo
About Palace Hotel Tokyo
A member of The Leading Hotels of the World the spectacular Palace Hotel in Tokyo with its excellent location is the perfect base to explore this vibrant city. Dating back to 1961 the hotel has been exquisitely refurbished and reopened in May 2012. Situated in front of the expansive grounds of the historic Edo Castle, next to the Imperial Palace and moats, the hotel is at the heart of the financial and business district of the city. Most of the spacious rooms and suites have balconies overlooking the Imperial Palace and Garden.
The restaurants offer a variety of cuisine from French to casual dining and all the Japanese specialities to try like Japanese Kaiseki, Sushi, Tempura, and Teppanyaki. There is also an outside terrace, an unusual and most welcome feature of a city hotel in Tokyo. For relaxation enjoy some time in the Evian Spa a luxurious spa with tailored treatments available, there is also a fitness suite and swimming pool. For the more energetic there is one of the most famous jogging courses in Japan - The Imperial Palace jogging course.