Why we like it
- This luxury resort is a renovated century-old French fort in the heart of the former capital, Luang Prabang
- The hotel houses a wide collection of art by the hotel's Art Ambassadors and Guest Artists
- Just 23 stunning spacious suites have large private pools or garden terrace
- Fine wines and traditional Laotian delicacies are served at the chic Sabai Library and Lounge
- Facilities include a dazzling lavender pool, therapeutic Spa Indochine and the brilliant Ka-Toke Cooking School
About Sofitel Luang Prabang
Sofitel Luang Prabang resides in the world's only World Heritage town, Luang Prabang, a melting pot of vibrant culture and spiritual harmony. Surrounded by mountains and raised upon the peninsula at the confluence of the Nam Khan and Mekong Rivers, this quaint town is comprised of traditional Lao architecture with timeworn French provincial features and a tapestry of ancient temples.
This intimate, peaceful retreat has just 23 spacious, luxury suites displaying a stylish contemporary design influenced by the Lao heritage and features modern amenities. Heritage, Garden and Pool Suites all feature elegant high ceilings and large outdoor terraces, while the distinguished Governor's Suite is the ultimate haven of luxury with both indoor and outdoor bathrooms, as well as a lavish marble bath tub and expansive garden.
Dining can be enjoyed at the Sabai Lounge, in the privacy of your suite or just a short drive away at their sister hotel, 3 Nagas Luang Prabang, MGallery Collection by Sofitel, highly acclaimed for its authentic Laotian cuisine.