Why we like it
- A peaceful and private contemporary resort
- All villas have fantastic views of the Mekong River
- Facilities include an infinity swimming pool and massage pavilion
- Activities available from the resort include kayaks or bicycles to explore
- Enjoy sunset drinks on the small island opposite
About The River Resort, Champasak
The River Resort boasts an enviable location amongst the peaceful banks of the Mekong in Southern Laos. Surrounding the property are the resort's own landscaped gardens and rice terraces. The property is within easy access of Champasak and just 8 kilometres from Wat Phou. With contemporary Laotian and Thai designs, each villa features a private veranda with outdoor shower. Inside the décor is bright and fresh with air conditioning and a ceiling fan keeping the inside perfectly cool. The spacious Riverside Sala includes a comfortable lounge and an open air dining area with Western and Laotian cuisine on the menu. Additional dining options include riverside barbeques, rooftop dining where private dinners can be arranged.