Why we like it
- Luxury metropolitan hotel situated in Malaysia's vibrant capital city, Kuala Lumpur
- Close to the world famous landmark skyscrapers, the Petronas Towers
- Each of the 662 luxurious and well-appointed guestrooms and suites look out to the dazzling Malaysian cityscape
- The highly acclaimed Restaurant Lafite serves classic French dishes created by award winning Chef Jean-Phillipe
- Facilities include tranquil CHI the spa and state-of-the-art fitness centre
About Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur
This stunning hotel is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, and is an ideal base to explore all that this exciting city has to offer. Centred amid beautiful landscaped gardens in the heart of this bustling city, the Shangri-La is just a short walk away from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower, as well as being within close vicinity to Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and the Bukit Butang Shopping area. Each of the 662 elegantly designed guestrooms come either as a Deluxe, Executive or Premier Room, each appointed with modern amenities and warming contemporary décor. For that little bit of extra luxury, the opulent Malaysian, Royal and Speciality Suites are full of antique charm with regal furnishings and lavish marble bathrooms with a Jacuzzi or deep soaking bath tub and private dressing area. All suites, including the Executive Suites with their panoramic city views and the Premier Selection Suites, have exclusive access to the Horizon Club Lounge and its full range of privileges, including daily breakfast, evening cocktails and canapés.