Why we like it
- Set in over three acres on Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, opposite the striking old Moorish style railway station
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World
- Excellent dining options with the contemporary Contango restaurant
- Facilities include a swimming pool and state of the art fitness centre
- The Majestic Spa offers indulgent and unique beauty treatments
About The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The original building of the hotel was built in 1932, colonial in style this soon became one of the great hotels of Kuala Lumpur in its time and is still a remarkable grand place to stay in the fascinating city. The hotel is made up of two wings The Tower Wing and the Majestic Wing, the latter being the original building of the hotel. The hotel has an art deco style mixed with modern facilities and colonial furniture. There are a variety of rooms and suites to suit all, with picturesque views of the city or the hotel's gardens. The junior suites are a combination of contemporary and classic design with beautiful teak floors. The rooms and suites in the Majestic Wing have more of a colonial feel and are beautifully appointed. Enjoy delicious Asian, Japanese and Western meals in Contango, delight in more classic menus in the Colonial Café or simply relax in The Bar and enjoy a Stengah, Gin Pahit or Sling just like the planters of the colonial times.