Why we like it
- The St. Regis Langkawi is an architectural masterpiece, created by globally celebrated designers Bill Bensley, GA Designs and Gensler
- The only luxury resort in Langkawi to offer over-water villas and speciality over-water restaurant
- Benefit from complimentary luxury limousine airport transfers and access to St. Regis airport lounge.
- The only resort with a private lagoon on the island, surrounded by million year old rainforest
- For the ultimate relaxation, spend your days lounging by the infinity pool, enjoying a picnic on the beach and rejuvenating at the Iridium Spa
About The St. Regis Langkawi
Welcome to an idyllic, refined paradise that is The St. Regis Langkawi. Situated on the southern tip of the island known as ‘the Jewel of Kedah,’ this 5-star luxury resort in Langkawi is the pinnacle of sophisticated island living. Set amidst centuries-old rainforest fauna and nature, and the glimmering Andaman Sea, The St. Regis Langkawi offers the best beachfront resort experience with 85 suites and 4 over-water villas.
Visit the Drawing Room to experience the St. Regis afternoon tea, a quintessential St. Regis ritual, carried out as flawlessly today as it was a century ago by the Astors in New York. As evening falls, be sure to try the ‘Lang Mary’ - a local twist to the traditional Bloody Mary - at The St. Regis Bar.