Why we like it
- Comprises just 13 villas, creating an atmosphere of boutique exclusivity and intimacy
- The resort is a secluded island hideaway set in its own private bay
- Plush furnishings and panoramic oceanfront views make this resort perfect for a romantic getaway
- This is a tropical wildlife haven with clear water, crisp sandy beaches and stunning coral reefs to explore
- Enjoy a range of activities including diving, snorkelling and kayaking
About Borneo Eagle Resort
Borneo Eagle Resort epitomises luxury and signature style. Set in a private bay just off the coast of Borneo, this property is perfect for a tranquil getaway. Enjoy sun-kissed days exploring the picturesque landscape and discovering a range of exciting activities.
Guests can choose from thirteen luxurious oceanfront villas, each offering panoramic views. The property balances natural décor with stylish modern amenities. All accommodation includes a Nespresso machine and free minibar, natural insect repellent, a flat-screen TV and home-theatre system, portable wifi router, and a rain shower with luxe toiletries. Depending on your accommodation type, enjoy unlimited access to a private pool, spa room or scenic garden with a pond.
Discover a range of flavours across a choice of restaurants and private-dining options. The Eagles Nest serves up gourmet Asian-style dishes against a beautiful beachfront backdrop. The Landing Bar and The Sand Bar offer astonishing views of Mount Kinabalu and the South China Sea. Enjoy hand-crafted cocktails and refreshing light bites.
The resort also features a state-of-the-art fitness centre and a range of exciting activities including island trekking, diving and kayaking. Relax after a long day exploring this beautiful island by indulging in a treatment in the opulent Echo Wellness Spa.