Why we like it
- Set in a luscious 400-acre tropical setting, the Rasa Ria resort is in a world of its own
- The resort overlooks the exquisite golden sands of Pantai Dalit Beach
- 499 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, many of which have a private balcony
- Entertaining Kid's Club for children 5 to 11 years old offering activities such as Batik painting, origami and treasure hunts
- The 18-hole championship golf course has an ecologically friendly design, highlighting the resort's commitment preserving the island's natural beauty
About Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort
Each one of the 420 serene and luxurious guest rooms has a distinctly Malaysian feel, with soft and comforting earth tones and intricately carved panels; very in keeping with the ethos of the resort. Spend an hour or two in the spa, enjoy an invigorating jet-ski session or take a fascinating guided walk through the Nature Reserve, amongst many pleasurable pastimes. As evening beckons, enjoy a Sabah-style beef satay at Tepi-Laut, the resort's restaurant that serves traditional street-style hawker dishes, and then sip a cooling cocktail at the beach-side Sampa Bar.