Why we like it
- Prime location at Marina Bay waterfront with panoramic bayside view
- Centrally located in the CBD, so it’s easy to get out and explore the city
- Glamorous interiors that pay homage to the Singapore’s colonial and pan-Asian roots
- 25m rooftop pool was designed for posing, and it overlooks the Marina Bay complex
- Lantern is the seductive rooftop lounge, on the seventh floor
About Fullerton Bay Hotel
The Fullerton Bay Hotel whispers glamour: we’d say ‘screams’, but this is not the place for causing a scene – rather, it is the place to see and be seen. From your perch on the picturesque marina you’ll have staggering views over Singapore's fabulously eclectic skyline, including the jaw-dropping trio of towers that make up the Marina Bay casino complex. Rooms are stylish and modern: the Premier Bay View rooms offer outdoor sun decks while butler service is available in the suites. We like the themed suites, named after former governors and individually designed to characterise the city’s heritage, including Chinese, Malay, Indian, Peranakan and Colonial. Dining here is top notch, with the main restaurant, La Brasserie, offering modern French cuisines in an opulent setting that includes an 800-bottle wine library. The informal and airy Landing Point lounge is ideal for snacks and afternoon tea, and Lantern is a style cocktail lounge on the seventh floor, open until 2am. If you can tear yourself away from the views there’s a DVD library, gym, pool and Jacuzzi.