Why we like it
- High-rise luxury hotel situated beside Singapore's bustling Marina Bay
- A dramatic fan-shaped atrium pays homage to the brand
- 468 rooms and 59 suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows and harbour, ocean or city views
- Enjoy world-class steak and seafood at Morton's Restaurant
- Exquisite spa with four treatment rooms and two luxurious couple's suites
About Mandarin Oriental Singapore
Based in the heart of Marina Bay, Singapore’s main dining and entertainment district, Mandarin Oriental Singapore sits among the city’s finest. Exemplifying modern luxury, the rooms and suites fuse contemporary style with elegant oriental design and are filled with creature comforts such as goose down bedding, terry bathrobes, an LCD television and interactive entertainment system. The Oriental Club, for guests staying on the Club floor or above, offers complimentary champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with hors d’oeuvres, as well as a guaranteed late check-out, ideal if you’re on an evening departure flight.
From Japanese Teppan-Ya to afternoon tea and cocktails at Axis Bar and Lounge, the hotel’s seven restaurant and bars cater to all palates. We recommend dining poolside for a Tuscan-style lunch at La Dolce Vita. Facilities in the hotel include a spa, fitness centre, private relaxation lounge and private yoga classes or personal training sessions can be arranged on request. Nearby attractions include the iconic Singapore flyer, the Esplanade theatre, Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands sky park.