Why we like it
- Classic hotel in the heart of Singapore close to the main shopping and entertainment district
- Guests of the Garden Wing enjoy a private balcony, outdoor Jacuzzi and butler service for the suites
- Guests of the Valley Wing enjoy complimentary champagne and cocktails throughout the day, and concierge service
- Home to Singapore’s first CHI the Spa offering a range of holistic treatments
- Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, health club and floodlit tennis courts
About Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
Located in the central hub of Singapore, near great restaurants, bars and designer shops, sits the impressive Shangri-La Hotel Singapore. Traversing the bustling city is easy with an extensive network of buses and trains close by. The hotel comprises 747 rooms and suites spread over three wings; the urban resort Garden Wing, the contemporary Tower Wing and exclusive Valley Wing. Each Wing enjoys a variety of different privileges; the tranquil Garden Wing rooms enjoy an outdoor Jacuzzi, barbecue and large terrace with sun lounger as well as butler service for the suites. The Tower Wing benefits from Horizon Club privileges such as evening cocktails and canapés, concierge service and the option of late check out. The Valley Wing is reserved for the most discerning guests, and offers complimentary champagne throughout the day, Wedgewood tea sets, private entrance and butler service in the suites. The hotel may seem dauntingly large, but the numerous facilities available to you make up for this. CHI the Spa is set amid 15 acres of lush garden abundant with orchids, trees and a cascading waterfall, and has nine treatment rooms.