Why we like it
- Riverside resort in the northern bohemian city of Chiang Mai
- Conveniently situated close to the bustling night bazaar, the city's quirky cafés and cosmopolitan hangouts
- 52 deluxe rooms and 32 Kasara suites have private balconies overlooking the shimmering Mae Ping River
- Two restaurants serve up fine dining in authentic Thai settings
- Luxury Anantara Spa offering holistic pampering with unique treatments using local techniques
About Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
Peeking out from behind an authentic bamboo wall and overlooking the Mae Ping River is the tranquil luxury resort of Anantara Chiang Mai. Traditional Thai features blend with contemporary design to create a relaxing sanctuary of seclusion. 84 sleek rooms and suites lay inside a beautiful modern wooden building with large glass windows to bring the outside in, and have a private terrace area with fabulous views out across the river. The 32 sophisticated Kasara suites invite you to indulge in the luxury you deserve with double the space, large lavish bathrooms with sunken bathtubs and state-of-the-art entertainment systems. Dining at the Anantara is a tantalising experience, with traditional South East Asian cuisine, a delicately tasty tapas menu and exceptional Indian dishes bursting with exotic spices. Find a comfortable spot in the Kasara lounge to sip on a refreshing sundowner while your eyes are drawn to the vivid colours of the sky as the sun sets beyond the river.