Why we like it
- A true haven, at the foothills of the UNESCO protected Khao Yai National Park
- An elegant all villa resort each with their own private pool
- An 18 hole championship golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Two restaurants with MYTH offering sublime Italian and Japanese cuisine
- Maya Spa offering a full menu of treatments
About Muthi Maya Forest Pool Villa Resort
Muthi Maya is a tranquil retreat far away from the hustle and bustle of vibrant Bangkok. This all villa resort has magnificent views of the surrounding forests and mountains and offers luxurious villas to escape to. The villas have been designed with privacy in mind; they offer beautiful accommodation with a simple and modern Thai design. Each villa has a large patio with a private pool, garden and sala, inside there is a bedroom, living room, pantry and dining room and beautiful master bathroom.
There is a 30-metre lap pool to relax in or by in the middle of the day to escape the midday heat. Here, the perfect balance can be found between relaxing and activities with guided hikes, night safaris, mountain biking and bird watching available to be able to explore the Khao Yai National Park in its full beauty.