Why we like it
- A range of activities can be arranged including beach picnics, diving, Muay Thai and cooking classes
- Stunning 360-degree views across the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga Bay
- Excellent Play by COMO children programme, tailored to suit all age groups
- A range of of Italian, Thai or healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine
- Beautifully simple blue and turquoise coloured décor
About COMO Point Yamu
This magnificent hotel is truly at one with the vast ocean it borders. Nestled on the stunning Phuket coastline, COMO Point Yamu promises incredible 360-degree views of the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga Bay. The interior décor blends neutral colours with flashes of blue and green in homage to the crystal waters outside. Wake up each morning in ultimate luxury to the call of sea birds and the gentle lapping of waves against the shores.
The hotel offers a variety of accommodation types, ranging from room-only options available with or without an infinity pool to suites and pool villas. Beds are comfortable king-sizes or twins and are dressed in sumptuous Egyptian cotton linens. Other benefits include air-conditioning throughout, daily bottled water and fresh fruit, an in-room multimedia hub and complimentary wifi.
From this base, Phuket is yours to explore. Visit museums and Buddhist temples to discover the fascinating history of this region or spend long days relaxing in the sun on one of the many fantastic beaches. Alternatively, spend a day or two at the hotel, indulging in a spa treatment and enjoying a range of exciting activities including rock-climbing, kayaking and sailing.